For the next two months I propose the following for the Monday evenings club turbo sessions. For those of you on Zwift, the session will be on keep everyone together mode, so everyone can work at their own intensity based upon their own FTP. Focus is working on building endurance with some emphasis on building FTP (Functional Threshold Power). This means working at intensities near or at your threshold in order to prep the body to work at higher intensities in the new year.
You will need to follow myself Ralph Hydes and also Nick Cox in order to join the meetups for these sessions.
For those of you that are not on Zwift all you need is a bike and a turbo trainer and either me or Nick will talk you through the session on Zoom. You will need to book the session through the booking system, and you will be sent a link for the zoom video session.
These sessions are building each week and every 8 weeks we do a group ramp test or FTP test.
- Monday 8th November – Less than 60 minutes to burn/SST (Short)
- Monday 15th November – Zwift academy Tri 2021/Session 1 – Full distance specific
- Monday 22nd November – Zwift academy 2021/Session 3 – Lactate Tolerance
- Monday 29th November – Less than 60 minutes to burn/2 X 15 FTP Intervals
- Monday 6th December – Zwift academy Tri 2021/Session 2 – Strength Endurance/Threshold combo
- Monday 13th December – Zwift academy Tri 2020/Session 4 – FTP Development
- Monday 20th December – FTP Tests/Ramp Test
Any questions please let me know.
Ralph Hydes – Head Coach