Most races are now finished for the season and for many it was another year of uncertainty and many races were cancelled or had the format changed. However, now is the time to start to prepare for next season.
By doing the correct intensity training over the winter you will build a better engine for next year. For the next two months I propose the following for the Monday evenings club turbo sessions. For those of you on Zwift, the session will be on keep everyone together mode, so everyone can work at their own intensity based upon their own FTP. Focus is working on building endurance.
You will need to follow myself Ralph Hydes and also Nick Cox in order to join the meetups for these sessions.
For those of you that are not on Zwift all you need is a bike and a turbo trainer and either me or Nick will talk you through the session on Zoom. You will need to book the session through the booking system, and you will be sent a link for the zoom video session and these sessions are open to Senior and Junior members.
These sessions are building each week and every 6 weeks we do a group ramp test or FTP test.
- Monday 27th September: Zwift academy 2021 – Session 6 – FTP Boost
- Monday 4th October: VOXWOMEN Tour 2021 – Ella Harris – Climbing Power
- Monday 11th October: Norseman Work out – Bike – Vasstulan
- Monday 18th October: Norseman Work out – Bike – Hardangervidda
- Monday 25th October: Norseman Work out – Bike – Dyranut
- Monday 1st November: Ramp Test – FTP Tests – Ramp Test