Up to 9th August
Continuing the VO2 max development theme for the next two months I propose the following for the Monday evenings club turbo sessions. For those of you on Zwift, the session will be on keep everyone together mode, so everyone can work at their own intensity based upon their own FTP. Focus is working on VO2 max sessions to prepare the body for time trialling and racing. You will need to follow myself Ralph Hydes and also Nick Cox in order to join the meetups for these sessions. For those of you that are not on Zwift all you need is a bike and a turbo trainer and either myself or Nick will talk you through the session but you will need to book the session through the booking system and you will be sent a link for the zoom video session.
- Monday 21st June -2018 PRL46 Prep/Week 9/ Day 5 – VO2 Max Declining 6 min
- Monday 28th June – 2018 PRL46 Prep/Week 8 – Day 5 – VO2 Max climbing
- Monday 5th July – 2018 PRL46/Week 7/ Day 6 – VO2 Max increase #1
- Monday 12th July – TT Tune Up/ Week 3/ 30/30 Anaerobic #3
- Monday 19th July – 4wk Prudential Ride London (PRL) Prep/ Week 1/Day 3 – VO2 increase climb
- Monday 26th July – Zwift Academy 2019/ Semifinals/Anaerobic Capacity into VO2
- Monday 2nd August – TT Tune Up/ Week 6/ Power Ints #2
- Monday 9th August – Ramp Test/FTP Tests/Ramp Test
Any questions please reach out to Ralph or Nick who will be glad to answer your questions.