Senior Thames Turbo membership includes 1 uncoached weekend swim session at Hampton Open Air Pool - the club is charged for all swims taken. As this session is non-coached, you are welcome to swim as much or as little as you like.
With Covid precautions, Hampton Pool has introduced a new system for booking swimming which means you must be registered on their system as a Thames Turbo member to redeem your swim.
Please note this benefit is only open to Full Senior members. Junior members will continue to have their coached Saturday session.
- Register as a customer on the Hampton Pool System here - This is a little fiddly. Please see instructions
- Complete the Thames Turbo Request to Swim form below
- Each form entry will be cross-checked to ensure it is from a full senior member
- Every Sunday, a collated list of members wishing to register will be passed to Hampton pool for processing
- Hampton Pool will link each email address and username provided by the club, allowing you to book a swim and bypass payment
- This process is not instant. Hampton has asked for a maximum two-week lead time.
- Once this is done once, assuming you continue to be a member, you will not see to do this again.
- When your application is verified by Thames Turbo and Hampton Pool you will see the Thames Turbo icon appear at the bottom of your app
- Click on this link to book your swim 1 swim per weekend
Any Questions please let me know.